A message to our Customers A Follow-up from McKinnis on COVID-19,
The health, safety, and well being of our customers and staff is a priority for us and we will continue to send updates as they are made available. These are the steps we are taking as a business to help protect our staff and the communities where we live and work:
Supplies & Offices Update
- All of our offices are closed to the public, with very little staff available. If you need to schedule an appointment that is best to do over the phone at 402-426-2644 or please utilize the form on our website – https://mckinnisinc.com/contact/request-an-appointment/
- Employees that can work from home are doing so, and those who need to be in the office or working out in the field are taking the recommended safety precautions.
- We have supplied our field staff with the necessary supplies like hand sanitizer and dust face masks to protect themselves and others.
- Management continues to source supplies and we are shipping them out to all of our office locations as needed.
Communication with our Staff
- In order to stay on top of our employee needs and questions, management has a scheduled virtual zoom meeting twice a week to review any needs or concerns of our staff.
- Weekly emails are also sent out by our HR Department to keep everyone updated.
- As of today, we do not have anyone on staff that has tested positive for COVID-19. We will be in close communication if that should change.
- We have conducted an all-staff safety meeting to review PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) related to a Pandemic.
- Employees have been directed to stay home if they are feeling ill, and that includes anyone in their family that may be showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- We are actively utilizing electronic signatures, virtual meeting software, text messages, and email to try and keep our distance, yet still conducting business as usual to the best of our ability.
- Our team members are available by email, phone, and virtual meetings, etc. If you need to speak with someone, please contact our offices at 402-426-2644 and we will be happy to assist!
- Inspections can still be performed without your attendance, as most of the information can be obtained by digital imagery or an on-site assessment with one of our project managers.
- In place of business card hand-offs, we are utilizing images of the cards for distribution through email and text.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact our office at 402-426-2644. Or visit our COVID-19 page.
Sincerely, Dave McKinnis Owner/President
Call Us Today
If you are in need of roofing, windows, siding or gutter work, please contact us today and set up an appointment. McKinnis is safely serving the Blair, Omaha, and Lincoln areas, and we would be happy to help you with your next home exterior project!