WHERE BEAUTY AND FUNCTIONALITY MEET
Durable and long-lasting, a commercial standing seam metal roofing system provides a sleek clean look and requires little maintenance. Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, standing seam roof systems are also fire-resistant for maximum safety. A properly installed standing seam metal roof will last up to 50 years.
Standing seam metal roofing panels interlock vertically from the roof’s ridge (the top of the roof) to the eave. Concealed fasteners are used to attach the standing seam roofing panels. These concealed fasteners provide a sleek and seamless appearance, and are also weather-tight, ensuring the roof’s durability and weather resistance. The interlocking seam where two panels join together is raised above the roof’s flat surface. This helps allow water to run off without seeping between panels. This type of roofing system can be fabricated on the job site, with the standing seam panels custom made to fit your roof.
ADVANTAGES OF STANDING SEAM METAL ROOFS
- The vertical lines of the roofing design draw attention to the beauty of your business while protecting it from weather with smooth, long-flowing metal panels.
- Installing standing seam metal roof panels will help to lower your monthly energy costs. Special coatings don’t just add beauty, but they – also reflect sunlight, which lowers your cooling costs.
- Metal roofing materials have a long lifespan. Barring storm damage, a standing seam roof should last 30-50 years. This is as long as the metal that is used has a high-quality paint finish to protect the steel.
- It’s available in several different colors and designs.
- This is the perfect roofing option for any sloped commercial property.
If you are interested in a commercial standing seam metal roof give McKinnis Roofing & Sheet Metal a call today or fill out our contact form. We would love to sit down with you and guide you through the process and make sure you get the exact roof you are looking for!