WHERE BEAUTY AND FUNCTIONALITY MEET
Durable and long-lasting, a metal roofing system provides a sleek clean look and requires little maintenance. Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, it’s also fire-resistant for maximum safety. A properly installed standing seam metal roof will last up to 50 years.
Standing seam metal roofing panels interlock vertically from the roof’s ridge (the top of the roof) to the eave. The interlocking seam where two panels join together is raised above the roof’s flat surface. This helps allow water to run off without seeping between panels. This type of roofing system can be fabricated on the job site, with the panels custom made to fit your roof.
BENEFITS OF STANDING SEAM METAL ROOFS
- The vertical lines of the roofing design draw attention to the beauty of your home while protecting it from weather with smooth, long-flowing metal panels.
- Standing seam systems will help to lower your monthly energy costs. Special coatings don’t just add beauty, but they – also reflect sunlight, which lowers your cooling costs.
- The roofing has a long lifespan. Barring storm damage, a standing seam roof should last 30-50 years. This is as long as the metal that is used has a high-quality paint finish to protect the steel.
- It’s available in several different colors and designs.
- This is the perfect roofing option for any cabin, cottage, home, or other dwelling.
If you are interested in a standing seam metal roof give us a call today or fill out our contact form. We would love to sit down with you and guide you through the process and make sure you get the exact roof you are looking for!